For our new hotel opening we are looking for a Service Staff / Waiter*.
Service Staff / Waiter *
- Welcoming and seating guests
- Take food and beverage orders and ensure that orders are communicated to the kitchen and bar quickly and accurately.
- Familiarize with the menu and as much information about the food and beverage offering available in order to answer any questions guests may have. Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Ensure an efficient and safe delivery of all food and beverage orders in line with guest expectations ensuring an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience within a similar role, preferable within the branded market. With an aptitude for hospitality, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience and living through our brand standards.
- Ideally have proven experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service
- Ability to work under pressure and manage in a busy, fast and challenging environment.
- Accurate and efficient cash handling skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive and flexible approach to work, weekend and evening work will be required
Who is perfect? Admittedly: we are not always. But we are getting better every day, constantly learning what you need in your team and what guests really want. We promise: There is more to come.
If you feel addressed, we look forward to your exciting application. Please use the "Apply" button.
*The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. We welcome people of any gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.